Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Water Lily 5x7in

sold
Made the sketches of this water lily a couple of weeks ago. I just loved the contrast of the wide white flowers and golden centre against the still dark blueish pond water.

I am off on a trip to the north of Cyprus tomorrow for two weeks. I'll be able to concentrate solely on painting and sun worship while there! I'm sure to find some interesting subjects.
Really looking forward to the little adventure.

So, the next post you recieve should be from 'Prodromi', that is if I can find a computer with internet access!

From now until the exhibition opening on Thursday 23rd of October all pieces are on hold for show.
If you would like to purchase this piece in advance of the show - be the first to send me an e mail info@richardhearns.com and I will hold it for you.To be the first to view new works you can subscribe to my mailing list.

2 comments:

kingmaico said...

Hello Richard,
What a nice blog you have. I look forward to see the work you do/did in Cyprus.
Christina, Forza 9 Gallery Polis Chrysochous Cyprus

Richard Hearns said...

Thanks a million christina. Hope you enjoy all the work to come.
It was great to have meet you in beautiful Polis