Friday, October 31, 2008

Pencil and Paint 5x7in



Created this painting a couple of weeks ago. The space allowed for 54 paintings in the '1 for 1' exhibition and I decided to keep about 12 pieces out of the show as back up if people had to take works away before the exhibition close. This is one of those pieces.

Here I think the realism of the pencil is heightened by the contrasting style of surrounding brush marks and colours.

Will be starting my collaborative project with Dutch photographer and naturalist Ton Peters in the next few days.

City Channel came out to interview me on Wednesday at the '1 for 1' exhibition. The interview will feature on Monday's news and in there 'Entertainment Update' section. I'll see if I can grab the interview and upload it here so you can have a good laugh at me - that is if its not too embarrassing!

No comments: