Friday, November 20, 2009

Black Ceramic Cups and Saucer



Black Ceramic Cups and Saucer - oil/panel - 5"x5" - sold

Many thanks to all who attended the launch of my Solo Show last night and for all the well wishes and support I have received by email over the last week or so.
The show has really got off to a great start and am very much looking forward to see how the work is received over the coming weeks.

This Solo Show continues until Tuesday December 22nd, so if you didn't get a chance to get in to see the collection of works on display last night the opportunity is still there, and I believe the gallery will be open seven days a week in the lead up to Christmas.

If you would like a titles and price list for the ongoing Show or to reserve a painting on this site you can email me at info@richardhearns.com

Now I will begin working towards my next solo show in late March of 2010. Will let you know more about that show in the coming months.

Received another invitation of a residency in the Cill Rialaig arts centre before Christmas so very much looking forward to that opportunity.

Thanks again for all your support and encouragement.
-Richard

No comments: