Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Satsumas



Satsumas - oil/panel - 7"x5"- sold

During my time in Cill Rialaig I concentrated mostly on larger still life pieces and landscape painting but in the evenings if I had the energy after a full days work in the studio I would create a quick study like this. It was nice to get something else made at the last minute before hitting the bed!

Today marks the last day of my show exhibition at the Grange Gallery which has run now for over a month. The response to the show has been really great. Thanks to all for your kind comments and support during the exhibition.

Anyone who has purchased work(s) from the show and has yet to pick the piece(s) up can contact me directly at info@richardhearns.com or can call into the gallery today between now and 6.30pm.

Many thanks.

-Richard

No comments: