Friday, March 19, 2010

Still Life in Umber and Green



Still Life with Umber and Green (tribute to Chardin and Leffel) - oil on canvas - 12"x10" - sold
(after an original painting by David Leffel) (amended 24th Feb 2014)

Started this piece late last night after a days painting at the RHA.
I always feel really tuned in after a days painting from life at the academy, and it definitely feeds into my studio practice.

The documentary on my Art work and inspiration is to feature this day week, Friday 26th of March 2010, at 7pm on RTE 1. Hope you will tune in to have a look. I'm feeling pretty excited about it!

My Solo Exhibition will open to the public the following day on Saturday the 27th in Malahide Library with the Official opening on Thursday 1st of April at 7pm. More detail to come.

Wish me luck.

- Richard

No comments: