Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Objects of Knowledge' - Exhibition Notice



Still Life with Silver and Apples - oil on canvas - 24"x 22" - sold
(tribute to Rembrandt and Kreutz) (after an original painting by Gregg Kreutz) Amended 24th Feb 2014.

Follow this link to see a sneak preview of a selection of Works to appear in my next one man show entitled - 'Objects of Knowledge'.

You can get pricing and reserve any of the available pieces before the commencement of the show by contacting me at info@richardhearns.com or by reply to me through this blog group address or on facebook.

This exhibition of my most recent paintings Officially Opens three weeks from today on Thursday 16th of September 2010 at the High Tide Gallery, James Street, Co. Mayo.

The show will comprise of both large and small observational still life paintings created over the past 6 months along with groupings of my daily sketches in oil.

These Still Life paintings are charged, atmospheric and mysterious, communicating form, light, tone and colour relationships combined with beautiful application in paint.

Hope you enjoy browsing through this Work on my Website. www.richardhearns.com

- Richard

No comments: