Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Old Boat House, NYC Solo Show & PayPal



The Old Boat House, Westport House - oil/panel - 7"x5" - sold
Private Collection New York City.


I had been walking through the grounds of Westport house, which is situated close to the Quay, for some days before I noticed this small path that lead through the forest towards the back of the old boat house which sits on the bank partly submerged in the water on Clew bay.

As quick as I could I ran to the studio and grabbed up my easel and paints and made my way back to this spot.
I was off the beaten track with no inquisitive passers by. The warm light was filtering through the many trees and the sound of the leaves rustling in the wind made for a magical experience as I painted. The stippled light and colours of the soil, foliage and rusted shed made for a most wonderful subject. I was truly captivated.

Hope to launch images of Art Works to feature in my upcoming New York Solo Expo on my Official Website by Wednesday next for you all to see. I have also finally developed a PayPal 'Purchase' link (see above) which I hope to attach to all my available pieces. This will enable you to make a simple and direct purchase of my Art Work to add to your collection.

Many thanks for all the emails of support and well wishes for my New York Solo Expo.
More details to follow shortly. - Richard

1 comment:

David Dunne Art said...

Good work Richard

NYC solo show that sounds amazing
well done man!! keep it up