Friday, March 8, 2013

Light on the Bridge























Light on the Bridge - oil on fine linen - 12"x9"

Another composition composed close to where I created the last piece I posted.
Using a  loose and gestural application of paint I worked fast as I had spotted another subject that I wanted to tackle after. I probably limited myself to an hour or so for each of the pieces made that day.

A detail.



















My Thai pal and painter friend Jaye came with me to paint that day. It was great craic painting together and taking a break for an ice coffee, which was Well deserved!

You should have seen us on one motor bike, cruising around with our easels, canvases and palettes in hand looking for a place to set up. So funny! Great memories!


Here below is a great pic of Jaye at work.



No comments: