Thursday, October 16, 2014

All work and no play

Preparation for my coming solo exhibit in Paris is nearly complete.
Of course there will be some last minute things like crating the works for transport, but all the pieces are framed and gathered bar one!
I will post more information on this first exhibit of my work in Paris soon.

My attention the past number of days has been to return to work on pieces for my commissioned project for SEPIL. I'm really pushing ahead with this work now and feeling more and more comfortable with the remaining time. Its good to have a deadline. My works always more concentrated and focused with one.

You know the proverb 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy' - well Thank God I got to let loose on that break in Amsterdam :).

Here is a shot of me with a piece in process that I have abandoned or put aside, at least for a little while.


No comments: